PROJECT ENGINEER NAVIGATION FUNCTIONS FOR E-MOBILITY
Descrição da oferta de emprego
To realize battery-based electrified driving, some primary conditions in modern cars are changing and affecting users’ habits and behavior. Topics like range, charging management, or parking restrictions – just to name a few – will fundamentally change. This transition in mobility is in full swing and a fundamental parameter of automotive user experience, besides new in-car features, infrastructure, and legislative developments, influences the dynamics of the development.
Join our team of specialists to bridge the gap between infrastructure and onboard to realize smart functions to push navigation as an enabler for e-Mobility!
Requisitos do trabalho
• Tackle upcoming challenges when driving an electric car in the context of well-known navigation functions like route calculation, range estimation, or parking
• Re-think driving experience and mobility
• Make sure to prove users’ confidence in technology transmission and connected intelligent systems by creating reliable experiences
• Create requirements for e-mobility-related navigation functions
• Define, control & contribute to testing activities to ensure integration in the complete system
• Support dev teams with analyzing reported software bugs
• Completed technical degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, geomatics, geodesy, cartography, or comparable education with corresponding experience
• Ideally, already gained initial experience in navigation or location-based/connected functions
• Routine in creating technical requirements and basics of project management
• Analytical thinker with the willingness to work in an agile environment
• Good communication skills and experience with managing suppliers
• Fluent in English
• Nice to have German language
• Valid European driving license
Outros dados de posição
• Competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing, and various benefits in the areas of sport/health, work/life, mobility, and fun
• Highly innovative, agile, and unique team with a great working culture
• Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
• Freedom to try out and use new technologies
• An extraordinarily good work environment with many nations who grow and work hand in hand to meet those challenges
• Transparency and room for new initiatives and ideas
• Room for independence, personal growth, and creativity
• Professional development concept, including constant individual training
• Individual guidance and mentoring from your start
• Team events regularly
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore, we encourage all individuals to apply!
Please send your CV in English.
PIXIDA GROUP – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
www.pixida.com • *****@***** • Abner Braga
This shows the importance of modern satellite technologies to offer reliable and fail-safe functions for our economy and society... be part of this ongoing and further developed technology transition by shaping navigation functionality designed for car user experience... as enablers for future technologies......
We have an exciting opportunity for an project manager to join our lisbon team... nice to have: - project management certifications such as pmp, prince2, csm or similar;- previous experience in analytics/business intelligence project... your mission is to: - plan and manage considering risks, assumptions......
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then dellent is right for you! we are looking for a devops frontend engineer networks&digital; for a big project in a client for porto or lisbon area... we are always looking for bright and driven people who have......
We are looking for an experienced integration engineer for a long term role in a project in porto... responsibilities: responsible for the technical part of implementation project teams your part of, both in agile and pmi; be the sole point of contact for other teams on the implementation project teams......
Key responsibilities:- coordinate and control the overall projects delivery, including the planned streams on the roadmap;- manage and promote stakeholders relationship and assure internal program sponsors;- project manager for project streams on a client perspective;- bridge the gap between the business......
We're in an incredibly exciting period of growth as we continue to scale internationally and are looking for an experienced data engineer who wants to be part of this journey... it’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers......
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills... if you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then dellent is right for you! we are hiring a tech leader (data engineer) for a big project......
We’re looking for experienced backend engineers (... net engineers for a long term contract role in aveiro... net/ c# focus) who have the appetite for solving complex and interesting problems... skills & requirements service-oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures; test-driven development......
Join the team of experts responsible to build the new way to rate banking corporate client!as a test automation engineer, you will be working on leading the automation processes for innovative it solutions for our client in the banking sector... itds is a fast-growing european company delivering it &......