TRAX TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Descrição da oferta de emprego
Good skills & experience with FIS Trax tool management & administration including on-boarding of new customer.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Translate Bank technical specifications in agency functional specifications and perform the FIS
• Trax configuration for payments, statements, payment status reports;
• Configure and establish DHoTS FIS Trax connectivity: H2H, SWIFT, EBICS, API;
• Hands-on support with the integration of Banks and Agencies to DHoTS FIS Trax;
• Provide specialized technical and functional expertise in the implementation of Electronic Fund
• Transfer (EFT), Mobile Wallet Payments (MWP), and Automated Bank Reconciliation (ABR) processes throughout the organization;
• Bank onboarding coordination and liaise with the Bank to clarify technical/process details;
• Manage the test cycles for payments, statements and payment status reports and liaise with the agencies in resolving problems and correcting defects identified during the test cycles;
• Contribute with hands-of expertise and configuration of the overall FIS Trax DHoTS global functionality and platform improvements;
• Provide trainings and related documentation to the agencies and clients;
• Monitor and escalate system process concerns identified by the DHoTS, relevant partner entities business function/unit/office. Serve as an escalation point for major escalated service delivery issues;
• Streamline existing business processes and implement modern technology to improve efficiencies;
• Support DHoTS in coordinating and ensuring the delivery of integrated related project streams;
• Perform any other related duties as required.
Requisitos do trabalho
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting, Business, or related field;
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with FIS Trax system configuration;
• Hands-on experience with FIS Trax payment type configuration and CEV configuration.
• Previous experience as FIS Trax System Administrator and SWIFT Administrator is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge of FIS Trax, payment types (domestic, cross-border, SEPA etc.), banking and clearing systems, Customer to Bank connectivity, bank accounts and treasury concepts;
• In depth knowledge and hands-on experience with financial messages formats (ISO20022, SWIFT MTs, Country Specific) with a focus on payments, payment status reports and bank account statements formats;
• In depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Customer to Bank connectivity. Experience in H2H, SWIFT, EBICS and API configuration is a plus;
• Excellent understanding and hands-on experience with multiple end-to-end systems integration (ERP – FIS Trax; Treasury Management System – FIS Trax)
• Particularly good understanding of treasury concepts such as cash management, In-House-Cash, working capital, FX, treasury accounting, hedging, Bank Agreements.
Outros dados de posição
Remote work from EEA.
Requisitos do trabalho global requirements: possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users... our client in the outsourcing and offshoring consulting business, with worldwide offices, is looking for their portuguese team a: technical......
The selected person will carry out the following functions: - ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual key performance indicator (kpi's); - clarify customer requirements; - probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the......
Roles and responsibilities: [all] full stack sw developer: java, jms, spring boot, spring mvc, jsf, jsp, j2ee, oo, distributed and architectural design patterns; [all] software development life cycle, including coding, testing and support; [specialist] tech lead and team mentoring and results oriented......
• cloud architecture and it technical infrastructure know-how... • technical and application expertise for different cloud solutions (min... • english - c1;• engineering graduate with 2-4 years of work experience as sap technical consultant with 2+ years in customer facing role (consulting, it support......
• cloud architecture and it technical infrastructure know-how... • technical and application expertise for different cloud solutions (min... we are looking for a sap basis senior with the following requirements: requisitos do trabalho • 4-6 years of sap basis working experience;• english - c1;• engineering......
Function as a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for: technical support on the preparation of proposals with a focus on rotating and static equipment scope of work; perform engineering activities from conceptual, feed, and detail design; develop materials lists, data sheets, specifications......
Responsibilities:-communicating through chat & phone with subscribers-answering how-to questions about payments, invoices and other services-troubleshooting technical issues using your problem-solving skills-assisting customers with product functionalities- provide optimal advice regarding different......
No previous experience is neededwork location: lisbonour client is an omnichannel company based in portugalthe company proudly represents the leading global businesses such as microsoft, google, netflix, and the best-known social networks, providing customer support, technical support, and content moderation......
No previous experience is neededwork location: lisbon;our client is an omnichannel company based in portugalthe company proudly represents the leading global businesses such as microsoft, google, netflix, and the best-known social networks, providing customer support, technical support, and content moderation......