Detalhes da oferta
- A.B.A. (International) Limited
- efetivo, tempo inteiro
Descrição da oferta de emprego
A.B.A. (International) Limited is a structural, civil and specialist construction engineering consultant. We are dedicated to creating exceptional value for our clients through the intelligent application of engineering science and innovative approaches towards planning for construction. We have built a reputation for expertise in the engineering of complex structural projects including prestigious public buildings, heritage listed developments, urban regeneration projects, health, education, sporting facilities and major retail developments.
Our success is built on our most important asset – our people. We set out to attract and retain the best talent in the industry and create a stimulating environment in which they are able to thrive and achieve their full potential. Training and talent management are a key priority. Equal opportunity for all is important to us irrespective of culture, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, location, religion or belief.
We are seeking to employ Contracts Manager who will:
• Participates in and/or conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration and customer contact activities
• Provides for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
• Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Prepares bids, processes specifications, progress, and other reports, advises management and project personnel of contractual rights and obligations
• Implements contract modifications, data management and coordination with subcontractors
• Reviews subcontractor bids for conformity to contract requirements
• Assists in the processing of all FF&E items and cataloguing to a database
• BA in Business Administration
• 5+ years' experience in contract management and procurement